jeudi 2 janvier 2014

Football Game in Liverpool - Liverpool Football Club vs. Crystal Palace (London) - 5th october 2013

#1 - Anfield from the outside.

#2 - Bill Shankly, Liverpool manager from 1959 to 1974.

#3

#4 

#5 - "You'll Never Walk Alone" being the LFC's hymn.

#6 - At that point, the Kop was still empty (only a matter of time).
A ce moment là, le Kop était encore bien vide.

#7

#8 - Then it got full and they started to show the flags.
Puis, ça s'est rempli et ils ont fait passer les drapeaux.

#9

#10

#11 - Goal ! But !

#12

#13 - Even the water wears the team's colours...

#14

Liverpool wins 3-1, yeah !

Well... to be true, I'm not such a big fan of football. I followed my boyfriend, Raphaël, and agreed with myself to give it a try but I didn't end up completely seduced and I even... fell asleep. For my defence, I had the sun right in my eyes and couldn't fight any more, but still ! I don't think people normally fall asleep in a stadium. Must be a sign that football is definitely not my favourite sport... Had fun though.




Leave a comment if you wish

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire